I was invited to one of Syaiful Baharim's showcase last Thursday. It was held at the Club TwentyOne. It was really fun. Before the show, me ,Redza and Refie went up to the hotel where Aunt Suraya stayed. There were models in the other room with the make-up artist. Syaiful was busy since in the morning. Redza arrived earlier, as early as 12noon to set up things with Syaiful and aunt Suraya. The show started at 11pm. There were few artists and familiar faces that I met such as Sheena, my long time friend, Zaireen arrived late.. but in style, along with Adrina. Saw Roxy and Izrin after the show. The show was fine, I love the crowd and all..and the drinks, especially the Lychee Martini was really awsome :)

At the hotel, before the show starts

At the runway

Redza's brother Refie and his Gorgeous Aunt Suraya

With Sheena and Faez

Gorgeous!



With ma girls, Adrina and Zaireen

With Syaiful Baharim

Syaiful was asking Redza about his collection..:P

Lovely
2 commentaires:
Good to have you back !
Thought you were so busy and forgotten your blog readers
hahha,no of course not..
Enregistrer un commentaire