I had a meeting recently with the French University Graduates Association of Malaysia (FUGAM). They are re-electing thier board of members, and surprisingly my name came up. So now I am officially the asst. secretary of FUGAM. I think it is a great opportunity for me to get involve again with the French embassy and Alliance Française. As for Malaysian NGO, I already sign up for the Leaders for Tomorrow(L4T) through my friend,Afiah, who is very actively involved in L4T and UMNO. Anyways, those are the professional-serious side of the world. I am not so keen of that, I think most artistic people don't really give a damn about it. It's just gonna mess up our head.Politics?Argh!!
samedi 17 octobre 2009
Un emploi du temps chargé
Okay, so I just realized that my schedule is getting busier day after day. I thought living in France is busy, well think again Nisa... Well, people keep asking when is my debut? I am currently working on my collection, but I can't simply show em' yet because it's a surprise, y'see. I have been busy looking for the right fabrics, cracking my brain for a whole new ideas. It's not that easy, that is why I love what I do, and I enjoy doing it everyday. Not to forget that I am lecturing Fashion 3 days a week in LUCT. Which is great cuz I can work on my other things when I'm not teaching. Sometimes I have to attend social events and organization meetings. it is very important to be an important person in an organization. Nevertheless, I am so blessed to have many social elite friends who support me in this industry.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)


1 commentaire:
cant wait for your own collection to be out Nisa! :)
Enregistrer un commentaire