jeudi 22 octobre 2009

Bubbly Interview

I just had an interview with YODA this afternoon. If you want to see me on screen talking about my collection, ya'll have to go to the show. It'll be at the Boiler Room Hartamas, on the 30th November. There was this one question that I can't forget till now, they asked me who is my icon in fashion... And I said, it'll definitely be "Madame" Coco Chanel, because..etc. Well, I wasn't nervous at all in front of the camera. To tell you the truth, Jasmi and Alya really like the way I act infront of the camera cuz I was so bubbly! But I tend to forgot about a small detail cuz I want the interview to end fast so badly, till I forgot that Coco Chanel n'est pas "madame", But she's a mademoiselle.. Oh my god. Haha. Maybe cuz she died of old age, so it's easy for people to think that she's a "Madame".

Anyway, Jasmi did his interview too, along with Rico and Alya. About the Gala Night for MifA, I'll be going with Redza. Isn't it awsome?! It's M'sia's most prestigious fashion event EVER! And I get to go there because I'll be going under Jasmi Rejab, and I'll be wearing one of his design. I thought of wearing something that is mine, but why do I need to trouble myself to make a beautiful evening dress when somebody wants to sponsor me? Right?

Btw, I'm so nervous about the YODA showcase, since the media people will be there, the famous senior designers, vip.. etc. Plus, I just got to know that YODA is under Dato' Tengku Shah Rezza. I met him in Paris few years ago, when I was in Malaysia Embassy. But I'm still nervous, because this is IT! IT for me, my debut. Oh man, Stressed out.

So anyway, I was playing with my SLR again today, just to practice my photography skills. Today's victim was.. Jasmi!

'Rascal' a la mode


Gorgeous


love it...


creative in motion


c'est mignon, non?


Je suis Nisa.. la DIVA


il est un Divo aussi


love it


The Happy Jasmi

I can't really brand our clothes in these pictures because most of em' are our own designs.. Go figure :)

3 commentaires:

yam^Artfingers^ a dit…

hola...
nisa...u havn't put up your label on my dress yet..wonder how it looks like..

nisa sposa??

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

ha,na..just the original me Nisa Mazbar

Unknown a dit…

c'est magnifique!

good luck for the showcase :)