I'm still into Benjamin's music. For those who don't know Benjamin Siksou, check out all his clips and shows in Youtube. He got a good voice, you guys gonna love it! At his kinda age, he got a pretty deep sexy voice. How cool is that? Sigh.. if only he's older... ... ... *cough!* Anyways,you don't pronounce his name as 'Ben-ja-meen' since he is French, it's 'Ben-ja-ma(ng)' sorta like silent the 'ng'..oh whatever, i suck at teaching, so go figure. Though he is what he is, he don't have that typical French accent. Well,to cut it short, Benjamin Siksou is just awsome. I really wanted to go to his gigs in Paris last year, but it's just so hard to keep track of the gigs since he always do the underground scene. Talking about underground scene in Paris, you don't wanna compare it to here okay. There are like...a lot, okay, a lot.
Sometimes I just like to read the junks(tabloid) in the Metro.. And I still can remember I was reading this exact page and kinda feel like "dang, there goes my starstruck" haha.


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire