I wanted to post a new entry yesterday, because of the mirror date thingy.. 01022010. That was so cool right? I wonder if there's any meaning behind the date. Because I'm really superstitious you know, haha. Anyways, I had my weekend gateaway with Redza last month on the 23rd January. But I seriously didn't have the time to upload anything about it because I was working on a project, which is my friend's wedding. Will tell you that later.
So, we had our gateaway in Langkawi Island. I haven't been there for ages! I love the islands! The food, the people,the beach! Everything! So, this is the pixes from the island that we took with my SLR.
Day 1

Do I have to climb up there??

After the cable ride

Gosh, it was hot

Pretty nice view from up here

Look out point

Down to some abandoned beach
Day 2

Off to Makam Mahsuri

It was really sunny

Under water World

Check out the thug

uuuU

Shark's fin soup.. yum

Night life... Famous Italian restaurant

Cool right. Ciao Bella

my famous apple green summer dress ;)
Day 3
You don't wanna see that. we ate like nobody's business. cuz the food was GREAT!!!
2 commentaires:
hey.
i was in langkawi too the week before u went. did u stay in cenang? i juz love cenang.
and dresses are pretty too. good job nisa.
thank you! yes! Cenang! the beach was so beautiful!!
Enregistrer un commentaire