mardi 12 janvier 2010

More Sex and the City

I forgot to tell you that, we had our own photographer for the night. And the goody bags are awsome! Don't you just wish your Bachelorette party as cool as this one? :) Well, just need to thank Zaireen and Aelma for that. Good job girls! The party was awsome!
I looove the cookies, they're cute and tasty


I want more cookies!


The cupcakes and goody bags



Manolo cake ;)


Awsome goody bag items


Ma girls


Adrina was caught in action


Spread the love


The bachelorette Dahlia


Told you this place is cozy


Can't get my eyes from the cake


I don't know what I was laughing about


Pretty!


Love this one


'The GIRLS' including the far right :)


Love this too :)


Pinky party

Okay, I have a lot more pictures but I can't just upload everything here, right.. so,for those who are already in my facebook.God, ya'll so lucky. :P

Aucun commentaire: