So as I was having my work done, someone was reminding me about yesterday evening. It suddenly ticked me off. In a calm way (lol it's true) But I have never felt so annoyed at someone ever since that day where I get to kick some boy's butt in school,(sorry Syaf) which was cool cuz I get to release... you know what, let's just focus on something else, cuz it gets ugly cuz as you all know, I am not a girly type of girl. I'm so not used to some crap fight, I mean cat fight.(lol)
So basically words don't do for me, and I hate yapping dogs, I mean girls.. yeap, so whenever they start yapping, I try to control my cool the best I can. Since I respect my elder and their advice, all I could do was grit my teeth and clench my fist. Maybe that was her dumb lucky day. It's a lil' dumb problem really. Nevertheless, it's a problem. I don't know really why some people behave this way. i've worked with so many models like Jessica Stam, Ai Tominaga in the house of Saab, but none of them are demanding except for some Russian models.. But these are "models" you see.. and.. gosh I can't even compare or see the resemblance to this! lol! I should have record it and tell Ray William Johnson to put it on Youtube. Like hey Ray, watch this troll be trippin'! I'm sure he'll be more than happy to do the rest of the job ya.When someone don't have that many friends, I'd say hardly from what I can see, shouldn't that someone be careful with their words? Just saying. I hope everything will go smoothly this week. No drama. No chaos. No man acting like a pede (no they don't have it in google translate lol) Go figure.
Speaking of google translate, I've been missing les garçons ever since I moved back to M'sia. But most of them are back!! I'm so happy that I get to release my work stress this weekend with them! I pray that I won't have to cancel this trip due to my crazy work schedule. Please dear God, please make my awsome weekend go as planned.
Me and Redza's old house in Paris.with our engineers friends :)
Ok so I've mentioned about Ray, please do view ALL of his youtube video. It's beyond hilarious! Click this RayWilliamJohnson


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire