Ever since last year I don't really pay much attention on cameras, so sadly, I neither bring my camera to my New Year's eve party, nor to my trip to Ipoh for my client's wedding. But it's all good since Redza and some of my friends did capture some of our photos.I actually had 3 different parties to go to, but I just had to show up to my old friend's party.One of our friend back in France, Razaim. Alan, Luke, Ali and Alvin were there, it was a huge reunion.
It's so pathetic when you don't bring a camera during such an important events, so I had to wait for my friends to upload the pictures in facebook. But frankly speaking, nowadays I don't like to take pictures, or getting ready for events. I don't really like to take my time to put on a make up. It's weird but it's true. Maybe as I grow older and wiser, I don't think I have to try hard to make myself look pretty for other people, and I love being myself. Yes! That is my 2011 resolution.To love myself!
I did a routine that I left so many years ago. This week I've been running on the threadmill twice a day. Isn't that crazy! My whole body is aching now but I am so loving it! You know after the New Year's eve me and Redza went to Ipoh for my client's wedding. We spent a night there and all I can say is, Ipoh was AWSOME! We went to this hawker centre called 'Hollywood' in Canning garden, oh my god it was superb!I ordered each of all of the food! We also went to the Lost World of Tambun,just wanted to check out what's hot. We will definitely go back to Ipoh and visit the themepark and caves, they even have the extreme activity there. Planning to go wth the boys. It's gonna be our wild ride ;)
And yes, I have to wait for a lot more pics from my lazy bump friends. Till then!



Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire