Hullooo :) my shoes are all custom made huns,so if you are interested, lemme know what knd of design you want,your shoe size,what fabric to use,how many inch you want..etc hehe does this make you feel dizzy? :P
well it's a very fast custom made really, you can get your shoes within a week! :)
4 commentaires:
Hi Nisa!~
The peep toe is so gorgeous! Feeling like having one in my wardrobe too.
Do you still have this peep toe in your shop?
Hullooo :) my shoes are all custom made huns,so if you are interested, lemme know what knd of design you want,your shoe size,what fabric to use,how many inch you want..etc hehe does this make you feel dizzy? :P
well it's a very fast custom made really, you can get your shoes within a week! :)
Wow! if that so, it's better for me to drop by at your boutique I suppose. May I know the price if I want exact like the peep toe in this post?
Thanks nisa for replying my comment:)
No probs :)
This is 5 inch with platform,Nude color PVC, suede lining + atelier = RM420
Enregistrer un commentaire