dimanche 6 février 2011

L.O.V.E

It's 1:00 am and I still can't sleep. Most of my friends are watching football now, judging from their BBM status. God, I am totally having the Monday blues. I'm so glad that I finally can go to work. I hate the holidays. I don't like to rest. I don't like to sleep either. I'll get plenty of sleep when I die, so why rest now right? Anyway, this year will be my busiest year. I think ya'll know why. Well, let me give you a hint. I started to blog a year after I met Redza, so he was my inspiration at that time. Which means, I didn't start my old blog because of Paris city. I would've blog my heart out as soon as I reached the city, if that's the reason. But no, it's because I was so much in love, and started to blog a year after Paris. So, that means I do take my love life seriously. I think ya'll know what am I about to say, but.. I am still going to leave ya'll guessing..hehe. Okay darlings, I can't think clearly now cuz I'm dead sleepy. Will update soon!

bisous xx

2 commentaires:

Nadiah a dit…

Salam Nisa,

Maaf I tak pandai menulis dalam bahasa inggeris tapi I suka baca blog nisa since Nisa masih diParis sampai blog Nisa yg baru ini.
Bagi saya Nisa seorang yg jujur dengan diri sendiri,simple and down to earth.

Saya masih ingat comment Suzie Adnan dari GLAM yg mengatakan Nisa memang ada masa depan cerah dalam bidang fesyen diMalaysia.I pray hard for you dear.

Salam.
Nadia.

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

aww thanks Nadiah. saya sangat terharu! :D

see this is the reason why i love my loyal viewers so much! you are the reason why i still blog Nadiah :) thanks for reading my blogs xx (and waited patiently for me to update,heheh :P)