jeudi 29 avril 2010

Joyeux 26eme Anniversaire Redzarul

Happy 26th Birthday to my beloved Redza. This will be my 3rd birthday wish to him since 3 years ago. Time flies by so fast..wow, Redza's birthday, in M'sia..how weird it may sound, I feel different. But of course, nothing beats the old days when we were together in Paris. He was 23 years old when I first met him. Now I realized how young I was that time! Well, Redza's birthday's on Friday, a good day, but still, he has to work on Friday. haha. Well, actually me too, on client's wedding. So I feel bad that I'll be so busy till Sunday..but,seriously I need to think of something to make his birthday a wonderful day. I don't know, ease the tense of work? go get him a massage or something,damn I have no idea. help

My 23yrs old soldier


My 24yrs old Kurt Cobain (Omg this pic is old)

p/s: this was taken in Le Mans (on Sunday morning) he hated this pic and wanted me to throw it away, but I kept it for the sake of art. haha

My 25yrs old hero

Come to think of it, he looks as the same as he was 3 years ago. Don't ya'll think so?

Aucun commentaire: