Sorry to keep y'all waiting, been busy lately. Setting business and stuff. So, anyway last week I went to the KL Performing Art Centre with Redza, Dahlia and Syer to see MonoLoQue's performance. LoQue's music definitely reminds us of this one band I saw in Paris. It was pretty cool though. And oh, I love KL PAC, the place is definitely artsy fartsy. Definitely my cup of tea. Actually we went to the Malam Nada Biru the following night, to see the performance of Yuna and Najwa. They both are great singers and song writers. I was actually,totally, really, like sooo impressed by Yuna's performance. I mean, she wrote all that? Oh-my-gawd you guys...I am officially Yuna's fan. She's so talented, that I can just cry!

1 commentaire:
Yuna is one of a kind righhhttt.. think she deserves all the highlights for being superrr talented. both najwa and yuna's got such great voices that could get us right into what they're tryna express in their songs
Enregistrer un commentaire