Yesterday, I realized that I've nothing to wear for the glamorous NY party.. and it is..tomorrow! So, I decided to make something new for me to wear. This is like the actual project runway, where you just really give all of your energy to one task and get it done just in a day. And yes, I used the same technique where you don't have to measure and draw a flat pattern. Using only the right size of a mannequin is sufficient to make a perfect draped outfit. I really love draping. I love to cut fabrics on a mannequin itself more than cutting flat pattern on a table. Parce que ca c'est l'originale haute couture d'accord? Oh boy, I miss my madame Muriel. Sobs.. Oh btw, I used Silk Shantung fabric for this project. I have so MANY awsome fabrics laying around the room. It's so cool I feel like Monsieur Dior already :P



2 commentaires:
silk shantung is so nice kan? :) love the texture.
can't wait to see the finishing.
Happy New Year, and may 2010 be awesome than ever.
xoxo
Happy New Year Neen!! much love!!
Enregistrer un commentaire