samedi 7 novembre 2009

The Grand Gala MIFA

I was the happiest girl that night. I get to talk to my well known super duper senior designer, Dato' Bernard Chandran! For the rest who don't know Bernard Chandran, he is one of the top Malaysian Designer, no wait, the greatest! He made his way through the English market, and I just love his capability. We went to the same Fashion school in Malaysia, and also in Paris! Isn't that awsome?! I am so honored to follow his footsteps, it's just been an amazing journey for me. Who knows, I'll be the next BIG ONE, like our former Fashion School principle said, " She'll be the next Bernard,"

J'aime ma vie!


I love my beaded jacket


I love Redza too :D


Ok,Fab!


Bernard's collection


I love the mask


Dato' Bernard Chandran with daughter


aww..so sweet


Hot daddy


My Super duper Senior


MadMub!


Fashion Ad


Louis Vuitton Ad


Mad people


Gorgeous!

Aucun commentaire: